University of California, Berkeley – Haas School of Business
Full-time MBA program – LOR Prompts
Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Describe your relationship to the applicant. Are you, or have you been, the applicant’s direct supervisor? If not, what is the nature of your relationship? How long have you known the applicant and how frequent is/was your interaction with him/her?
- How does the applicant’s performance compare with that of his or her peers?
- What are the applicant’s two greatest strengths? Please cite specific examples.
- What are the applicant’s two greatest areas (in need) of improvement? Please cite specific examples.
- In the Berkeley MBA program, we develop leaders who embody our distinctive culture’s four key principles one of which is “confidence without attitude” or “confidence with humility”. Please comment on how the applicant reflects this Berkeley-Haas value.
[prompt type=”right” title=”Are you ready for Berkeley Haas?” message=”Send us your CV and provide us some information about your background and plans, and we’ll provide a free evaluation of your profile.” button_text=”Request Free Evaluation” button_icon=”certificate” circle=”true” href=”http://mbaappguru.com/request-a-free-profile-evaluation/?ref=BerkeleyHaas” style=”border: none; shadow: none;”]