Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires
Full-time MBA program – Interview Questions
INSEAD relies on two alumni interviews. You will be matched with two interviewers and sent the contact details of the interviewers. Simultaneously, the interviewers are provided your contact details.
You should then pro-actively contact the interviewers to schedule the interviews, introducing yourself, and sending your CV.
You should check out the profiles of the interviewers while “preparing” some small-talk to develop a rapport. Also think of specific questions to ask at the end of the interviews.
Some of the alumni who interview in Singapore are:
- David Ratner, DLD International
- Eric Favila, Standard & Poor’s
- Frederic Lambert, Acsum
- Jia Jih Chai, Airbnb
- Kajal Singh, HERE
- Laurent Bertrand, UBS
- Nithya Ravishankar, Twitter
- Shuo-Yen Choo, Bain & Co
The interviewer would NOT have read candidate’s application essays.
Some commonly asked questions are:
- Walk me through your resume.
- Tell me about your career till date.
- Why do you want an MBA? Why now?
- Why INSEAD?
- What will you bring to the INSEAD community and how would you get involved?
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- How can INSEAD help you achieve your goals?
- Tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership.
- What is the toughest conflict you have faced? How did you handle it?
- How do you handle stress?
- Tell me about your international experience. How do you manage cultural differences?
- What would be your next step if you were to remain with your employer?
- What will you do if you are not accepted at INSEAD?
- Do you have any questions for me?
We can help with your interview prep. Contact us: