Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management
Full-time MBA program – Application essays
- Cover Letter: Please submit a cover letter seeking a place in the MIT Sloan MBA Program. Your letter should conform to a standard business correspondence and be addressed to Mr. Rod Garcia, Senior Director of Admissions. (body of the letter should be 250 words or fewer)
- The Admissions Committee invites you to share additional information about yourself, in any format. If you choose a multimedia format, please host the information on a website and provide us with the URL.
- Please keep all videos and media limited to 2:00 minutes total in length.
- Please keep all written essays to 500 words or less.
- If hosting your submission on a website, please ensure you provide an unprotected link (no password required).
If invited for interview:
- The mission of the MIT Sloan School of Management is to develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world and to generate ideas that advance management practice. Please share with us something about your past that aligns with this mission. (250 words or fewer).
[prompt type=”right” title=”Are you ready for MIT Sloan?” message=”Send us your CV and provide us some information about your background and plans, and we’ll provide a free evaluation of your profile.” button_text=”Request Free Evaluation” button_icon=”certificate” circle=”true” href=”http://mbaappguru.com/request-a-free-profile-evaluation/?ref=MITSloan” style=”border: none; shadow: none;”]